Bare package is the service we suggest for education agencies that are looking for a tailored solution.
This package provides you with a general insight on language schools in the UK. The in-depth reports and school visits are provided separately and as an extra service.
Details of the service are as follows:
✓ Consulting education agencies on choosing which language schools to work with, depending on their customer profiles and needs.
✓ Contacting the language schools by email, by phone and in person on your behalf.
Bare Package is now £440 £220 for a short time.
In-depth reports and language school visits are offered separately under this service so that you can tailor your own plan by choosing which language schools in which cities you would like to work with.
You need to add one of the following costs over the bare package for having an in-depth report on each language schools in each city:
- London £60 for the first school, £30 for every other school up to 5 schools
- Brighton £65 for the first school, £30 for every other school up to 4 schools
- Bournemouth £95 for the first school, £30 for every other school up to 3 schools
- Cambridge £80 for the first school, £30 for every other school up to 4 schools
- Oxford £90 for the first school, £30 for every other school up to 4 schools
- Manchester £180 for the first school, £30 for every other school up to 3 schools
- For language school in other cities please contact us.
These prices above are maximum prices for visiting one school in one city in a day. Arranging more schools in the same city can be cheaper.
Prices are based on the costs of visiting the schools and cities.
After discussing the details of the visits, we can tailor a lower price for you, based on costs of visiting these cities from London.
! Price does not include any transfer charges.
Extra services may include:
► Visiting language schools in the locations you prefer on behalf of the agency.
☞ Taking high quality pictures and videos from each language school, freely usable on your webpage or materials
→ Providing 10-20 unique and high quality photos during each visit*
→ Shooting a video of the facilities of each language school (3-10 minutes depending on the school size)*
► Interviewing a teacher or an officer of each language schools for 2 minutes on your concerns with your questions.
► Providing an evaluation report of each school visited.
► Preparing a written review/advertisement of each school visited (from 150 to 600 words)
*Some language schools may not allow photo shooting or video recording of their premises or students. However, it is usually possible to make alternative arrangements with them, like receiving pictures directly from them.
Procedure of the Service
- Contact with the agency for determining the most suitable service for the needs of the agency.
- Payment or payment proof received
- Interview with the education agency (Within 5 business days)
- Introductions and summary of the service
- Understanding the company philosophy of the education agency
- Understanding the target customers and customer profiles of the education agency
- Understanding any special requests or plans of the education agency
- Consulting the education agency on suitable language schools and possible collaborations (within 2-5 business days)
- Providing a list of language schools that is suitable for the agency’s needs
- Evaluating and discussing the advantages and disadvantages of each language school in the list
- Advising the agency on which language school to choose as main targets
- Noting questions to be asked to language schools in interviews and in ordinary communications
- Contacting target language schools on behalf of the education agency directly for contracts or for arranging visits.
- (If no visits need to be arranged skip this step) Visiting target language schools on behalf of the education agency
- Providing the standard evaluation report of each language school (our standard inspection form)
- Providing a written review/advertisement of each school visited (from 150-600 words)
- Providing the photos, videos and interviews
- Providing all written communication answering the questions and concerns of the agency
- Keeping in touch with language schools on behalf of the agency until receiving agency contracts.
☞ If a language school or the summer camp refused the agency application then we provide reports for other language schools that are not visited in the list until receiving at least 3 contracts for the agency.
☞ Unfortunately, we cannot give any guarantee as to the commission rates and terms of the contract. However, we can advise you on the reasonable terms and commission rates and we can always negotiate for better terms and rates for you.