Academic coaching is may have two different focuses. A study focused academic coaching is for students (and sometimes their parents) for improving their success at school or University. In a study focused academic coaching, you can find answers to the following issues:
- How to study more effectively?
- How do you learn best?
- How to organise yourself?
- How to make a study plan?
- How to start studying regularly?
- How to keep up with your study schedule?
- How to deal with exam stress?
- Getting learning tips
- How to use your time better to make enough study time and leisure time for yourself?
- How to balance your work life with your studies?
- How to increase your success in standardised tests (Like University Entrance Exams in Turkey, A levels, certain exams in Universities, IELTS, TOEFL-IBT, Cambridge Tests)
- How to deal with essay, project, homework deadlines?
- How to take notes?
- How to organize your notes?
The second type of academic coaching is focused on research. This coaching is for both research students and academics in the University. In a research focused academic coaching, you can find answers to the following issues:
- How to conduct your research / write your essay more effectively?
- How to find the best research method and execute it?
- How to organize your research project, studies, work?
- How to make a research plan?
- How to balance your research with your studies or work?
- How to make a research/project schedule?
- How to keep up with your schedule?
- How to use your time better to make balanced work and leisure time for yourself?
- Ideas, tips and clues for improving your research content, essay content or writing
- Ideas, tips and clues on finding more research materials and resources
If you are seeking answers to any or all of these questions above, do not waste more time. Contact us!